Last Updated: May 2023
Our Affiliate Program (hereinafter the “Program” or “Regulations”) is meant to encourage you to promote our products, to bring us to new audiences, and to make sure that you are rewarded for your effective actions.
Remember that you should pay all applicable taxes, make sure that you have proper insurance, and not make any statement on our behalf. We will pay you the sums we agree upon on specific dates and after meeting certain conditions.
We reserve that our liability to you is limited, as stated in our Terms of Service, and that you don’t have exclusivity and we don’t have exclusivity; we can find other affiliates, and you can market other products.
If you have any doubts as to the interpretation of these Regulations, you should contact us to clarify your doubts.
Definitions used in these Regulations
- The Organizer of the Program is Indeon Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Knurów (44-196), 2A / 12, 26 Stycznia Street, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000511779, NIP 9691612614, REGON 361151937 with a share capital of PLN 10,000.00 fully paid up. The Organizer provides its websites (Websites) available at https://astratic.com/, https://astratic.com/pl/ , https://astratic.pl/ .
- A partner is an entity that jointly meets the following conditions:
- is a natural person with full legal capacity or a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, meeting all the requirements for the Partner specified in the Regulations.
- is an entity conducting business activity providing the EU VAT number or TIN number during registration is obligatory. If the entrepreneur has a VAT number, it is mandatory to provide the VAT number when registering.
- is obliged to comply with these Regulations.
- The Partner has access to the Astratic Panel Account with a unique login used to log into the Astratic Panel. Accounts with different logins are separate Astratic Panel Accounts, even if the subscriber to the account is this same entity.
- The Partner cannot be an employee, an associate of the Organizer, or a person providing work/services for the Organizer in the field of recruitment, office, and administration, sale of products or services, or marketing, as well as members of their immediate family (i.e. ascendants, descendants, siblings, spouses, spouses of siblings, collateral relatives and adopted persons). The prohibition referred to in the preceding sentence also applies to entities related to the Organizer. A Partner cannot recommend himself as a potential Partner.
- NOTE: This program does not create any relationship between us apart from independent contractors; you are not our employee, nor do we have a partnership. If we approve your participation in this program, you are an independent contractor. The Partner does not become an employee, agent or representative of the Organizer upon commencing participation in the Affiliate Program. It also does not have the right to sign any contracts or documents on behalf of the Organizer.
- The Agreement on Participation in the Affiliate Program (hereinafter: the Agreement) is an agreement between the Partner and the Organizer, the subject of which is the promotion and advertising of the Organizer’s Commission Services by the Partner for the purpose of recommending them, in exchange for the Partner’s possibility of receiving a Commission (in the case of a Referral completed with the purchase of a Product).
- The Affiliate Program Commission Rates specify the current Commission rates, fees for activities subject to them, lists of services promoted in the Affiliate Program, and others. The current Affiliate Program Commission Rates are available on the Organiser’s Website. The document is not an integral part of the Regulations.
- Selected services provided by the Organizer:
- This may be the basis for awarding a Commission (Commission Services);
- The list of Commission Services is included in the Affiliate Program Commission Rates and is limited only to the services listed there. Services not listed do not belong to these groups.
- The Electronic Form (or Electronic Way) for the transmission of information is defined as:
- If the message is sent by the Organizer, it may be forwarded to the Partner by:
- posting an advertisement on the Websites;
- sending an e-mail to the Partner’s e-mail address assigned to the Account in Astratic Panel;
- starting and conducting a conversation via our contact e-mail.
- If the message is sent by the Partner, it may be forwarded to the Organizer by starting and conducting a conversation via our contact e-mail.
- If the message is sent by the Organizer, it may be forwarded to the Partner by:
- Registration is an assumption for a potential Partner of a new Account in the Astratic Partner Panel (hereinafter referred to as an Account in the Astratic Panel). After creating the Account referred to in the preceding sentence, the potential Partner becomes a Partner. Registration of the Partner’s account in the Astratic Panel is not automatic, only after meeting the conditions set out in these Regulations and acceptance by the Organizer, the potential Partner becomes a Partner.
- A Customer is any natural person, legal person, or organizational unit using the Organizer’s Services, having an Account Registered in the Astratic Panel, but if he has more than one Account in the Astratic Panel – each of these Accounts is treated as belonging to a separate Customer.
- The Partnership Level is the level that a Partner can obtain depending on the number of Users Referred by him. The Partnership Level is the higher the number of Users Referred by this Partner. The higher the Partnership Level, the higher the Commission. The current conditions regarding the possibility of obtaining subsequent Levels and the impact of the Level on the amount of the Commission are included in the Affiliate Program Commission Rates, available on the Organizer’s website. Changing the Affiliate Program Commission Rates does not constitute a change to the Regulations.
Scope of the Relationship
We’re independent contractors. You can’t share your account with others.
When joining the program, and upon our approval, you will be appointed as a non-exclusive Affiliate, and you shall act to refer new potential customers to purchase our products and services. As our affiliate, you may not present yourself as a part of Astratic (nor the company that owns Astratic), and may not create any obligation on behalf of Astratic (nor the company that owns Astratic).
Your participation is personal, meaning that you cannot have sub-affiliates or share your affiliate fees with anyone else.
If we find that your promotional material is problematic, offensive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, we may terminate your participation in the Program, therefore, you will not be entitled to claim any compensation from us.
You represent and warrant that you are eligible to participate in the program and there are no legal regulations against this. You represent and warrant that you will only act in a legal, bona fide manner and that you will not infringe on any intellectual property right or act in any deceptive practice when participating in it.
The cooperation within the Affiliate Program is carried out on the basis of the Agreement. The parties to the Agreement are the Organizer and the Partner identified by the Account login in the Astratic Panel.
One entity may have more than one Account in the Astratic Panel, but these accounts are completely separate and the entity’s participation in the Affiliate Program for each Panel Account is treated as concluding a separate Agreement, and such entity is treated as a separate Partner for each Panel Account. In particular, this applies to all settlements between the Organizer and the Partner, including the awarding of Commissions.
The Partner is obliged to provide truthful, accurate, and up-to-date data in the Astratic Panel Account profile that is not misleading and does not infringe the rights of third parties. This also applies to updating the Partner’s data. Acceptance of these Regulations is necessary for the Agreement to be concluded. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
The Partner is obliged to immediately inform the Organizer about any changes to the data, including data saved in the Astratic Panel Account profile, by sending the appropriate information to the Organiser’s correspondence address. Data updates should be carried out immediately after their change, in particular, if it concerns the Partner’s e-mail address.
The Partner is solely responsible for any consequences of the Partner’s failure to update the data, providing incorrect or untruthful data.
The assignment of the Agreement by the Partner is not possible. It is not possible to combine separate Affiliate accounts held by the same entity into one account, nor is it possible to assign rights and obligations between these accounts.
Promotional Materials and Intellectual Property
Respect our intellectual property, we give you limited permission for using it. Any Partner’s content that promotes, advertises or otherwise provides information about the Services we provide are Promotional Materials.
We reserve Intellectual Property Rights to all our Promotional Materials, trademark, and brand name. We provide our affiliates a limited, temporary, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use our trademark, brand name, and Promotional Materials, and such license is limited only to the use in promoting our products and services with our permitted banners according to our Astratic Trademark Guidelines.
This means that you cannot use our Intellectual Property Rights with another brand name or as a bundled project. It also means that you cannot allow others to use the content we licensed to you.
You may only use the permitted banners and promotional material that we provide you as a part of our gallery.
All Promotional Materials showing prices should reflect updated prices and discounts at any time.
Promotion and advertising
Any activity of the Partner that is related to encouraging a potential Customer to use any of the Organiser’s Services (including advertising his services) is a Promotion.
You can decide how you promote our services unless otherwise provided in these Regulations. Promotion should be carried out in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations regarding Promotional Materials and intellectual property, including our Trademark Guidelines. Pay particular attention to the timeliness of the information provided.
As a Partner, you are responsible for all Promotional Materials. The Organizer is not responsible for content relating to any aspect of the Affiliate Program or Commission Services posted outside of its Sites.
We have the right to monitor Promotional Materials and prohibit the distribution of selected materials, also without giving a reason.
As a Partner, you are obliged to immediately remove the Promotional Materials indicated by us, in particular those constituting the Prohibited Methods of Promotion. If you do not remove the indicated Promotional Materials within the time specified in the preceding sentence, we may suspend your Account, and in the event of gross violations (in particular when the Promotional Materials constitute Prohibited Promotion Methods) terminate the Agreement with immediate effect.
You may not Promote our Services using Prohibited Promotional Methods, which include, in particular:
- Unfair positioning of Promotional Materials in search engines, in particular by the use of forbidden positioning techniques, such as link exchange systems (SWL), the use of keywords unrelated to the content of the page, in particular in meta-tags.
- Placing an Affiliate Link that is automatically activated after entering Promotional Materials or elsewhere (e.g. opening an e-mail).
- Promoting or advertising the Services on discussion groups, forums, and other places in a manner inconsistent with the rules of such place or causing justified objection by its participants or owners.
- Making the possibility of clicking on the Affiliate Link conditional on performing any activities, unless they are necessary to use the Promotional Materials (e.g. registration on the Partner’s website).
- Modifying the affiliate link code by changing its functionality.
- Placing in the promotional materials content that would violate the rights of third parties, generally applicable law, Regulations, the principles of social coexistence, good manners, moral and moral standards (including pornographic or erotic content).
- Any activities that violate our rights or interests.
- Taking any action to artificially inflate the Commission.
- Duplicating a Website containing Promotional Materials in many places in order to increase its popularity in search engines (the so-called duplicate content).
- Sending unsolicited commercial information with Promotional Materials (spam).
- Committing acts of unfair competition or unfair market practices, aggressive or intrusive Promotion, in particular by people who do not wish to do so.
Any activity of the Partner (including the New Partner referred by the Partner and the Next New Partner referred by the New Partner) that complies with the Regulations and will lead to the effective purchase of a Commissionable Product or Service using the Promotion Method should be considered as a Referral.
A Referred User is a Customer who used the Commission Service or Product offered by the Organizer and Registered on the Organiser’s Website on the Recommendation of the Partner, New Partner, or Next New Partner.
As a Partner, you have the following Promotion Methods at your disposal:
- An affiliate Link is a Promotion Method in which a potential Customer may reach the Organiser’s Website by entering the URL address provided by the Partner to the potential Customer by the Partner containing the Partner ID and buy Commision Service: The means of tracking the Partner’s qualified leads shall be by placing a banner that includes Partner’s tracking tags, pixels, and code that he can generate in Panel.
- At the request of the Partner, provided that it is accepted by the Organizer, Organizer can generate a discount code (hereinafter referred to as the Partner Code) assigned to the Partner, in this way the Partner can give his Customers a discount, e.g. 5% or 10%, but in this case, Organizer will reduce the Commission of Partner, that generated the Affiliate Code, accordingly by the same percentage.
As a Partner, you have the option of changing the Affiliate Link, but making such a change results in the deactivation of the previously used Affiliate Link when it is made.
Affiliate Link contains a Partner ID that allows the Organizer to unambiguously assign the Referred User to the Partner.
A referral is considered successfully completed by a given Partner when the Referred User properly and in accordance with the Terms of Service begins using the Commissioned Service, which has been Registered by the Organizer using one of the Promotion Methods listed in these Regulations.
A Partner may refer a New Partner. The referral is considered successfully completed by both the referring Partner and the New Partner when the Partner has referred a New Partner who has successfully led a User, in accordance with the Terms of Service, to start using the Commissioned Service, which has been Registered by the Organizer using one of the Promotion Methods listed in these Regulations.
A New Partner may refer a Subsequent New Partner. The referral is considered successfully completed by the Partner, the New Partner, and the Subsequent New Partner when the Subsequent New Partner (referred by the New Partner) has successfully led a User, in accordance with the Terms of Service, to start using the Commissioned Service, which has been Registered by the Organizer using one of the Promotion Methods listed in these Regulations.
In each case, the provisions of the current Affiliate Program Commission Rates shall apply.
The instruction is considered to be performed by a given Partner only if the Referred User has started using the Commission Service correctly and in accordance with the Terms and conditions of the provision of services, which has been registered by the Organizer using one of the Promotion Methods listed in these Regulations.
If, during Registration, the Website recognizes the use of more than one Promotion Method, the Instruction will be considered performed only by the Partner to whom the Partner ID from the last Promotion Method used by the potential Customer was assigned.
We will pay a commission only for effective referrals and in accordance with the specific measurement of cookies. This means we can only pay for customers that we can measure that they have purchased Commission Services or Products based on your referral.
We may change the amount of the commission at any time at our sole discretion, which will be reflected in the Table of Commissions and shall not constitute a change to the Affiliate Program Commission Rates. Such changes will not be retroactive.
The commission is calculated as a percentage of the Commission Rates.
We will pay a commission only for leads qualified by us. A qualified lead is a new customer who has purchased the Commission Service we offer within a specified period of time (up to 60 days) after clicking on the Affiliate Link that the Partner placed or after he used a Discount Code that the Partner placed; all provided that we were not introduced to this customer by any other affiliate or that this customer did not voluntarily purchase the Commissionable Service we offer before clicking on the Affiliate Link or Discount Code that Partner placed. We will not pay a commission for recommending self-service, i.e. using the Affiliate Program to obtain discounts.
The Commission shall be calculated out of our net revenues minus taxes, chargebacks, cancellations, bad debt, collection costs, clearing costs, and payments made in order to collect the payment; from Partner’s qualified leads from purchases by customers of Commission Services.
The means of tracking Partner’s qualified leads shall be by placing a banner that includes Partner’s tracking tags, pixels, and code we provide to Partner.
By agreeing to cooperate with us, Partner agrees that our books and records are deemed accurate and that our tracking is final.
The Commission Rate is the net amount paid to the Organizer by the Referred User that meets all of the following conditions jointly:
- It is a fee for the use of the Commission Service or Product by the Referred User, taking into account all the granted rebates, discounts as well as increases, in the Commission Period.
- It is a fee for the use of the Commission Service by the Referred User, that was correctly and fully paid on time by the Referred User and was not reimbursed by the Organizer.
In particular, the Commission Amounts do not include Services that are not Commission Services listed in the Affiliate Program Commission Rates, contractual penalties, interest, damages, and any receivables for non-performance or improper performance of an obligation by the Customer, tort, or unjust enrichment or charges for non-contractual use of any our Service.
The Commission Periods and the Commission amount applicable therein are specified in the Affiliate Program Commission Rates.
The date on which the Commission Amount is Paid is considered to be the date the amount is credited by the Organizer.
The amount of Commission that will be calculated depends jointly on:
- The calculation basis resulting from the Affiliate Program Commission Rates depends on:
- Type of commission service (if the Organizer has provided for more types of Commission Services),
- The Commission Period in which the period of the Commission Service is included,
- The level of the Partnership owned by the Partner,
- The level of commission owned by the Partner.
The calculation of the Commission that will be awarded takes place on the day of Paying the Commission Amount to the Partner based on the Affiliate Program Commission Rates that are valid on that day. The level of the Partnership, the level of commission, and the Affiliate Program Commission Rates from the Payment Date is always decisive (the date of crediting the Organiser’s bank account).
The Organizer reserves the right to calculate the Commission at a later date in case of any obstacles. The calculation will be performed immediately after the obstacle to the calculation has been removed.
Ways of using the Commission.
The calculated Commission may be – at the Partner’s choice, made in the Affiliate Program tab (Panel), according to the current configuration of settings, used for one of several purposes:
- adding to the Commission Balance The Organizer has the right to suspend the addition to the Balance of the Commission Calculated in case of doubts as to the circumstances on which it is calculated;
- discount for the Client.
Commission Balance is the current Commission amount that has not yet been used by the Affiliate Partner. Commission amounts calculated, but not added to the Commission Balance, may not be used by the Affiliate Partner.
Calculated Commission – is added to the Commission Balance of the Partner who referred a given Client (who purchased a Product or Commissioned Service) as well as the Partner through whom the entity became a New Partner and/or the Next New Partner (who became such thanks to the referral by the New Partner) and one of them led to the successful purchase of a Product or Service. This rule does not apply to Partners referred by the Next New Partner.
It is not possible to transfer the Commission Balance between different Partners (Affiliates) or between separate accounts of the same Partner (Affiliate) (even if they are different accounts belonging to one entity).
In the event of adding incorrectly added Commission amounts to the Commission Balance, as well as in the event of the Organizer returning the amounts for Commission Services (on which the Commission was charged) to the Referred Client, the Commission charged to the Partner is not due and shall be returned to the Organizer. In the first place, the refund is made by deducting the amount of the refund from the Commission Balance. If there are insufficient funds in the Commission Balance, the Partner will be issued an invoice for the service of topping up the Commission Balance to the required level. The invoice is for the net amount equal to the amount of the funds necessary to top up the Commission Balance. The provisions on the return of the Commission referred to in the preceding sentences, also apply in the event of the Organizer withdrawing from the contract for the use of any Services for reasons attributable to the Partner.
The Partner is not entitled to the Commission for Referring subsequent Customers whose Account owner is the Partner (the same entity). The Organizer reserves the right to award the Partner’s Commission for the registration of accounts referred to in the preceding sentence only on the basis of individual arrangements with each Partner.
The Organizer has the right to conduct promotional campaigns, under which the Partners may be entitled to an additional Commission.
The accumulated amount on the Commission Balance may be paid to the Partner in the form of Remuneration. In order for the Remuneration amount to be withdrawn, the amount accumulated on the Commission Balance should (both) reach at least the Outgoing Transfer Handling Cost and the Minimum Remuneration Threshold. The minimum Remuneration Threshold is respectively $ 100 (for Referrals of Products located at https://astratic.com/) or 400 PLN (for Referrals of Products located at https://astratic.com/pl/). In the event that your commission is lower, you will have to wait until the commission reaches at least the Minimum Remuneration Threshold and the Outgoing Transfer Service Cost referred to in the preceding sentence. Until then, the expected payment is not an obligation from us to you, but an estimation of future revenues.
We pay our Affiliate Partners on a monthly basis when their commissions reach the above-mentioned threshold. The payment shall be made via PayPal, bank transfer, or any other method we agree upon. Until the payment is made, the sums specified on your account are not considered debt, and shall not be paid until you reach that threshold.
Partner shall bear all taxes and expenses relating to the payment (for example PayPal fee, bank charges, etc.), including any fees which may be incurred by your bank.
The payment of the Remuneration may be charged with the Outgoing Payment Handling Cost. The Outgoing Payment Handling Cost is charged from the Commission Balance.
The remuneration is payable:
- When the Partner applies for payment on the basis of an invoice, on which the payment deadline is not less than 30 days from the date of its delivery to the Organiser,
- To the bank account indicated on the invoice delivered to the Organizer or via PayPal (in the latter case: The Partner is obliged to provide the e-mail address of his PayPal account to which the payment is to be transferred on the invoice).
The Organizer is not responsible if the Remuneration has been transferred to the incorrect bank account or PayPal account provided by the Partner (as well as the incorrect e-mail address provided by the Partner on the invoice).
If the Partner has not accumulated a Commission that would be higher than the Minimum Remuneration Threshold and the Outgoing Transfer Handling Cost, the settlement period is extended by another month until the equivalent of the Minimum Remuneration Threshold and Outgoing Transfer Handling Cost has been accumulated. The same applies to the following months.
Payment of the Remuneration is made only on the basis of an invoice, which must meet all of the mentioned conditions:
- It was issued and delivered to the Organizer only in electronic form and was delivered to the Organizer via the form designated for this purpose in the Panel (if the Organizer has provided such a form) or to the e-mail address: [email protected];
- It is issued by the Partner in accordance with the template available in the Panel (the invoice does not have to look exactly like the template provided in the Panel, but all the fields on it must be kept);
- It is issued for a net value not lower than the amount of the Minimum Remuneration Threshold and not greater than the amount available on the Commission Balance less the Outgoing Payment Processing Cost;
- It has a payment deadline not earlier than 30 days from the date of delivery of a correctly issued invoice to the Organizer.
The date of payment of the Remuneration shall be the date on which the Organiser’s bank account is credited.
Organiser agrees that the Partner shall issue and send invoices in electronic form in the manner described above.
The Affiliate Partner agrees that the Organiser shall deduct any amounts that the Affiliate Partner may owe to the Organiser from any future payments and Commission Balance.
Each party shall bear its own expenses and the commission that Partner is entitled to be the sole payment he receives in relation to selling by him Commission Services.
In any case, if we suspect any breach of these regulations and Astratic Terms of Service, we may suspend your account until we receive sufficient evidence from you that shows that no breach of these terms occurred. In such a case, we may require a review of your books and records prior to reinstatement.
During the Suspension of the Partner’s Account:
- The Partner’s access to the Astratic Panel may be limited, in particular to the tabs allowing him to manage the funds accumulated on the Commission Balance.
- A commission is not calculated and added to your Commission Balance. The commission that was not charged during the Suspension of the Partner’s Account will be forfeited and will not be charged after the suspension of the account.
In the event of non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement by the Partner (or in a tort), regardless of the Account Suspension, the Organizer has the right to retain the amounts due to the Partner by way of the Commission, up to the total amount of:
- Damage suffered or probable resulting from the non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement (as well as a tort), together with interest and costs of the trial;
- A commission for which there are doubts as to the legitimacy of its calculation.
The Organizer shall notify in Electronic Form about the Suspension of the Partner’s Account immediately after the suspension, along with the reason for the suspension, and the List of Actions to Unblock the Account, which must be performed by the Partner in order for the account to be not suspended anymore.
The Organizer is not obliged to notify about the intention to Suspend an Account if any of the following circumstances apply:
- Failure to suspend the Account may result in damage to the Organizer or a third party;
- Immediate suspension of Partner’s Account is of course reasonable;
- The Organizer received an official notification of the unlawful nature of the Partner’s activity.
Unless there are other grounds for Account Suspension or Agreement termination, then if the Partner fulfills all the requests contained in the List of Actions to Unblock and confirms the obligation to comply with the provisions of the Regulations in the future, the Partner’s account will be released.
If the Partner fails to perform the activities listed in the List of Activities to Unblock within 30 days from the date of notification of the Suspension of the Partner’s Account, the Agreement shall be terminated with immediate effect 30 days from the date of such notification.
Either party may terminate the contract without giving reasons, with one month’s notice with effect at the end of the calendar month.
In the event of a breach by the Partner of an essential provision of the Agreement (in particular the use of Prohibited Forms of Promotion):
- we can terminate the contract with immediate effect.
- we may cancel the amount granted so far and the accumulated amount on the Commission Balance.
In the event of an event that is the basis for the termination of the Agreement with immediate effect, regardless of the Account Suspension, the Organizer has the right to retain the amounts due to the Partner by way of Commission up to the total amount of:
- suffered or probable damage resulting from non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement (as well as a tort) with interest and costs of the trial;
- A commission for which there are doubts as to the legitimacy of its calculation.
The Partner may terminate the Agreement with immediate effect in the event of his non-acceptance of the changes to this Terms or the Affiliate Program Commission Rates.
The contract is terminated in an electronic form by providing a notice of such termination (to the e-mail account); in relation to the Partner, it will be an e-mail sent to the account from which he applied for the Program and which was given by him in the Panel.
No, later than on the date of termination of the Agreement or in the event of termination of the Agreement with immediate effect, the Partner is obliged to immediately:
- remove any information about the Organizer from all Promotional Materials (When we end our relationship, you must cease using all our intellectual property rights).
- use all the funds accumulated on the Commission Balance, except when the Organizer terminates the Agreement with the Partner with immediate effect (then the fund’s lapse)
If the funds accumulated by the Partner on the Commission Balance are not used before the termination of the Agreement, the unused funds shall be forfeited and shall not be returned.
If the Client, as a result of the Partner’s referral, will purchase the Commission Service or pays amounts to the Organizer after the end of the Agreement with the Partner, the Partner is not entitled to any Commission on these amounts.
Upon termination due to breach (apart from termination due to inactivity), we shall retain all funds in your account: it will not be paid to you.
Termination for Inactivity
If your account is inactive for a period of 6 months, we will terminate your account and only pay the outstanding balance if it meets withdrawal conditions set out in these Regulations (including the Minimum Remuneration Threshold and Outgoing Transfer Handling Cost).
In case we believe that your account is inactive, meaning it did not earn any commission or did not receive any visits using your referral link for a period of 6 months, we may decide to close down your account. In such case, your pending balance, if not exceeding the Minimum Remuneration Threshold and Outgoing Transfer Handling Cost, will not be paid. We will not use this right without providing you notice of at least 7 days, allowing you the time to market and promote your referral links and restore your “active” status.
As long as you participate in the program, you cannot provide any third-party a copy of Astratic, nor can you create derivative works of it. This is to ensure that all distribution of Astratic is made only via our official channels and without any backdoors, changes, or insertion of malicious code. So don’t act badly and keep our reputation. Don’t Distribute Astratic Product On Your Own.
Any work you created that uses both or intellectual property, and your own (for example, a promotional video that has our logo) must be destroyed or deleted.
Without limiting our Astratic Trademark Guidelines, we consider the following as “bad practices” which are prohibited and will cause automatic termination of your participation in this program, as well as forfeiture of all sums you are entitled to.
Please note that if at any time we believe that you acted in bad faith or illegally, we may also cancel your participation and withhold all payments.
The following are considered bad practices: (i) using deceptive practices, encouraging users to click banners or use of any automated means to create traffic; (ii) presenting yourself as a part of Astratic; (iii) using the Astratic brand, either in violation of the Astratic Trademark Guidelines while presenting unpermitted banners, or when using the Astratic Brand as a part of your domain name, website name, banners or in any form of paid advertising (for example, PPC campaigns); (iv) using domain names that imply any link to the Astratic brand including the word “Astratic” or similar sounding, looking or typed names; (v) spamming; (vi) buying traffic; (vii) using paid search or keyword advertising using our Intellectual Property Rights or brand name to drive traffic to your site or to the banners; (viii) making any changes to the Astratic plugin or including the tags, pixels and codes in items not related to Astratic; (ix) offering coupons or discounts without our consent; (x) offering others a part of your commission; (xi) placing your unique affiliate link in themes, templates, on the WordPress Dashboard and/or any other WordPress software; (xii) using words like “deal”, “sale” or “discount” in a deceptive manner or in a way stating that there is any discount, rebate, cash-back or other reduced payment for the services when there isn’t.
This list is non-exhaustive, and we may block any practice that we believe is bad and terminate or suspend your account due to it. Bad Practices also include any illegal or unauthorized advertising, infringing intellectual property rights, invading users’ privacy, or otherwise using any advertising in violation of local laws and regulations.
Don’t tell others how much you earned from the program.
Our relationship is confidential; meaning that your commission is confidential, the fact that we paid you is not. You should add a decent disclosure if required by law that you receive a commission for every click on our banner, but you should not tell others what is your specific commission.
By deciding to participate in this program, you undertake to keep confidential all information obtained in connection with it, including technical, technological, economic, financial, commercial, and organizational information of our company or other information of economic value and data related to our ICT system (they are our company secret). In particular, this is all information regarding the Commission (including its amount), Remuneration payments, and Deductions.
This clause constitutes the taking of the necessary actions by us to keep the information indicated in it confidential, within the meaning of Polish Art. 11 sec. 4 of the Act of April 16, 1993. on combating unfair competition (Journal of Laws of 1993, No. 47, item 211) (art. 11 ust. 4 polskiej ustawy z 16.04.1993r. o zwalczaniu nieuczciwej konkurencji (Dz. U. z 1993 r. Nr 47, poz. 211). ).
The obligations referred to in this clause are unlimited in time and apply also after the end of the Agreement.
Personal data protection
Your personal data is protected in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE.L No. 119, p. 1) and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) (Ustawy o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 10 maja 2018 r. (Dz.U. z 2018 r. poz. 1000)
By choosing to participate in this program, you consent to: the publication of data about you (including your image) and the display of your Promotional Materials in promotional materials and any publications advertising or promoting any of our services.
The lack of responsibility of the Organizer
The organizer is not responsible for:
- failure to register the Customer on the Website;
- failure to pay the amounts to the Organizer by the Referred User;
- the inability to recognize a registered Customer as a Referred User as a result of removing or modifying any data containing the Partner ID, including entering an incorrect Partner Link or entering the Partner Code incorrectly;
- the Partner or Customer does not use cookie technology;
- omission of the Partner ID for other reasons beyond the Organizer’s control (e.g. incorrect reading of scripts due to incompatibility of the web browser, deletion of the cookie file by the Customer or the Client);
- delayed calculation of Commissions or updating of the Partner Balance due to technical reasons, due to maintenance breaks, random events, or other reasons that are not deliberate actions of the Organizer.
- any other reasons on the part of the Customer or other Internet users.
The Organizer is not responsible for the following resulting from the non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement:
- Lost benefits of Partner related to participation in the Affiliate Program;
- Damage indirectly related to participation in the Affiliate Program, in particular loss of potential profits by the Affiliate.
The Organizer is not obliged to inform the Partner about any acts or omissions of the Referred Client that affect the amount or the date of calculating the Partner’s Commission for recommending the Referred Client.
Complaints about the Affiliate Program must be submitted in Electronic Form within 14 days from the date of the failure to which they relate.
The complaint must include the Partner’s name, Account login, address of the registered office or place of residence, description of the reported defect, complete documentation confirming the deficiencies, and the signature of the Partner’s authorized representative.
In the event of any deficiencies in the reported Complaint, we will request the person submitting the Complaint to supplement it within a period of not less than 7 days. In the event of failure to complete the Complaint within the prescribed period, the Complaint will not be considered, about which the Partner will be notified in an Electronic Form.
Subject to deficiencies in the submitted Complaint, the complaint should be considered within 30 days from the date of its delivery. The Partner will be informed about the result of the complaint procedure in an Electronic Form. Failure to respond to the complaint within this period does not mean its recognition by the Organizer.
The law applicable to the Agreement is the Polish law.
The provisions of the Polish Civil Code shall apply to the calculation of the deadlines.
Amendments to the Regulations and the Affiliate Program Commission Rates shall be made by notifying the Partners in the Electronic Form of the planned amendment to the Regulations no later than 7 days before their entry into force.
If the Partner does not accept the introduced changes, he or she may submit a declaration of termination of the Agreement in Electronic Form no later than by 7 days from the moment changes enter into force. If the Partner does not submit a statement on termination of the Agreement within 7 days from the date of notification, the changes are deemed to have been accepted by the Partner.
The changes are effective from the date of their entry into force.
For any disputes arising from the Agreement, as well as in the event of termination, dissolution, withdrawal, annulment, or recognition as null and void of these Agreements, only the court competent for the seat of the Organizer is competent.