GDPR page for website
- enable subscribing to the newsletter,
- sell products,
- use the contact form,
- collect lists of names, e-mails, or personal data people willing to attend the workshop, webinar, etc.
- comments under posts or articles.
- use a ready-made widget (e.g. GDPR, Complianz, Cookiebot)
- rewrite a universal template prepared by the WordPress community (we describe it below)
Remember that the content should be legible and understandable for the recipient. For this purpose, it is worth using formatting and dividing the text into paragraphs divided into headings with §.
How to make your website GDPR compliant?
Here is how it will be reflected in the menu in admin panel:
Remember to put the page in the footer as well as in every check-box before subscribing to the newsletter or making purchases in your online store.
To use a ready template prepared by the WordPress community, go to the admin panel Settings> Privacy> Please check our guide:
Please remember to adapt the text to YOUR NEEDS. Include only this information that relates to your online activities, and delete those that are unnecessary. If you have any questions – we’ll be happy to answer them below!
*GDPR acronym stands for General Data Protection Regulation (EU directive applicable in all member states)